If life has taught one thing to Jane Crocker since she left eighth grade, it’s that no one has the time or the patience for second best. Life is hard, and it only gets harder the longer you’re around. Playing by the rules only gets you so far, but breaking them willy-nilly gets you tossed to the back of the line. So you’ve gotta learn when to bend, when to drop dead weight, and when to hold that ace in your sleeve.
Jane might have squandered the first half of her freshman year being too nice. Being stupidly sentimental over middle school friendships. That time has come and gone. This is High School, and only the most elite and popular win the game.
Jane fastens her 24 carat gold necklace around her neck and smooths down her designer t-shirt in front of her bedroom mirror.
Sophomore year Jane Crocker is playing to win.
Looks like my computer is finally down for the count, so tumblring is going to take a backseat until a replacement computer can be built/bought.
If you need to message me or really need me to see a post, feel free to drop me and ask or to make a post in the ‘uruzchan’ tag!
Hahaha my manager is trying to guilt me into staying after I already gave notice.
And when I said no everyone on morning shift tried to shake my confidence by asking if I have another job yet. They got all quiet and snippy when I told them I’d already had two interviews and am waiting on call backs from three different places.
Telling everyone who comes in that I’m leaving when it’s none of their goddamned business is the kind of shit that’s making me leave~
my fricken photography prof was like “ur self portrait was too SAFE it only displayed one part of your personality”
um no it didn’t???????? it displayed my interests, my goals, the fact that im introverted like
what the fuck did you expect me to do take a photo of me organizing a cock fight
sorry that i dont have an exciting life to photograph???? im a fucking writer what do you expect
ugh. i just hate that class and i Do Not Like my prof she honeslty just doesnt seem to get it i realliy feel like she’s talking out of her ass 90% of the time
but what if cock fights were duels of guys sending nude pics that sounds like a thing you would be down for
How To Make A Hair Bow For Your Big Day
1. Begin by taking one small section of hair from each side of your head. The bigger the sections, the bigger the bow.
2. Tie the two sections together with an elastic to create a half ponytail. Don’t pull the ends through the elastic the last time you wrap it to create a loop like the picture on the right.
3. Split the loop in half to create two smaller loops and clip one loop aside for later.
4. Use your fingers to spread out the loop and push it flat against your head into a bow shape. Insert one bobby pin going from top to bottom and one going from bottom to top.
5. Repeat on the opposite side to finish the bow shape.
6. Pick up the remaining ends of the ponytail and wrap them up and around the elastic to hide it. Secure it with bobby pins underneath.
OMG I LOVE THIS